It's November and time to start planning for the big Thanksgivings meal. Have you started planning yet?
Sometimes we have so much going on that we need a little help or short cut to get the dinner on the table. A few years ago when I was prego with our little monkey I was on bed rest but still had company coming to have dinner with us. I sure wish I had this recipe back then it looks fancy but will take less than 10 minutes to make. Plus it's perfect for portion control after stuffing yourself to the brim with turkey/ ham and all the trimmings.
Best of all, it doesn't need to be cooked! :)
one year ago: Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Pumpkin Mousse Tart
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more to garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- dash nutmeg
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, plus more to garnish
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- *In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add in pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ground ginger, and nutmeg; beat until well blended. Gently fold in in whipped topping. Evenly divided filling into tart shells. Garnish with more whipped topping and sprinkle lightly with more cinnamon. Store in refrigerator.
Makes 6 servings
Slightly adapted from: Taste of Home Simple & Delicious Mag Oct. 2009
Linked to: Tuesday Talent Show