It's no secret that our family is crazy about pizza. But who can eat pizza all the time? I like to really change how we eat pizza flavors. Like making Pizza Grilled Cheese, or Pizza Mac & Cheese or even Bubble Pizza . We love love to eat it in dip form like this Pizza Dip. Now if this is not enough pizza for you how about a very moist and flavorful pizza meatloaf?? It's loaded with cheese, sauce, and my personal favorite pepperonis! Now what's not to love? Swap your traditional meat loaf for this very fun twist.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. sweet italian sausage, castings removed
- 2/3 cup pepperoni, diced or quartered
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 oz. pizza sauce, divided
- 3/4 cup italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- *Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl combine beef, italian sausage, pepperoni, eggs, 3/4 cup pizza sauce, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, 1/2 mozzarella, onion powder, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt & pepper; mix until combined. Lightly grease an 9 X 5 loaf pan. Gently pat into loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 mins, drain grease. Top with remaining sauce then cheese. Bake for additional 12-14 minutes or until cheese is starting to brown.
Adapted from: Taste of Home
Linked to: Tuesday Talent Show