Hey guys! Well yesterday was the blog's first anniversary! I can't believe it, time has just flown!
Well to celebrate I have a family favorite dip to share. You just know how much we love finger food over here. ;) This is great when you are craving pizza but don't want to take the time to make it or if your just wanting a different way to serve up that pizza taste.
Add in any of your favorite pizza toppings and Enjoy!
one year ago - Apple Pie Bread
- 1/2 lb. italian sausage
- 7 oz. pepperoni
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasonings
- 8 oz. pizza sauce
- *Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, cook italian sausage over medium high heat until browned. Drain sausage and add to a mixing bowl. Reserve a few pepperonis to put on top, cut remaining pepperonis into quarters and add to the mixing bowl. Add cream cheese, mozzarella (reserve a small handful to put on top if desired), parmesan cheese, garlic powder, italian seasonings, and pizza sauce. Mix to combine. Pour into a lightly greased 9 inch pie pan. Top with remaining cheese and pepperonis.
- Bake 350 until hot and bubbly about 10 mins. Serve with crusty french bread or bread sticks.
adapted from: Allrecipes