Hi guys! Do you like the combo of sweet and salty? Peanut butter and chocolate? I do! When I saw this recipe it made me remember the great taste of Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor Chubby Hubby. Sadly its been ages since I have had it. So I had to make this!
It's super quick to make and the flavor is great, the sea salt is wonderful on top.
Chubby Hubby Fudge
- 14 oz. sweetend condensed milk
- 15 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups broken pretzels, (into pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- *Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment paper, (have extra hanging over the end to cover fudge and to help remove from pan). Lightly grease, and set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla extract. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until melted -about 2 minutes. Stir in pretzels reserving a little for topping.
- Pour mixture into pan. Spread gently and evenly. Gently press in the top with remaining pretzel pieces. Sprinkle sea salt on top. Cover with parchment paper and chill until firm about 3 hours.
- Using ends of parchment paper gently lift fudge out of pan and cut into small pieces.
Source: What's Cookin, Chicago?