I have a small addiction to cold coffee. Lets just say that when it gets hot its all I want. So instead of spending money out I now make these little babies at home. No need to get of my pjs to get my coffee fix anymore. :)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 Tablespoon & 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup strong coffee
- 1 cup ice
- whipped cream (opt)
- chocolate syrup, to drizzle (opt)
- *In a blender, combine everything but the ice, and blend until sugar has dissolved.
- Add ice and blend until smooth (sometimes you may need a bit more ice).
- Top with whip cream and drizzle with more chocolate syrup if desired.
Make 2 large cups
Slightly Adapted from: Food.com