Football, Football, and more Football!!! Are you ready for it? Boy, I sure am! We had a lot going on this past week getting everyone ready for school on Monday so we had to dvr a few preseason games. Today we made this pizza and some Buffalo Chicken Nacho to eat while we got caught up. This pizza was great! Combination of pizza and a great burger and fries is out of this world. :)
Cheeseburger & Fries Pizza
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- salt & pepper
- 1 - 2 cups fries, precooked
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- pizza sauce
- pizza crust (I used this Pan Pizza Crust)
- *Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In medium skillet brown beef on medium heat. Season with salt & pepper and 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke.
- Prepare crust in 12 inch cast iron or pizza pan. Lightly sauce and top with mozzarella and half of the cheddar. Spread meat evenly and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is golden. When pizza comes out of the oven, drizzle with mustard and ketchup (or any desired burger toppings) and top with fries.
Makes one 12 inch pizza
Adapted from : recipe on the back of Heinz ketchup bottle