Need a quick side for dinner? Trying to sneak an extra vegetable in? Easy to do with this yummy rice. It's one of our little monkeys favorites things to eat. Simple to make, so give it a try!
Cheesy Zucchini Rice
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper to taste
- *Cook rice according to directions using broth and butter.
- Grate zucchini with box grater when rice done add in cheese and zucchini stir off heat until cheese is melted.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Adapted From: Real Simple Magazine May 2011