We eat a lot of green beans in this household. It's just seems to be everyones favorite. When you add in bacon, garlic, and a little bit of brown sugar this becomes very good!
Sweet & Savory Green Beans
- 19 oz. frozen green beans
- 3 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- *Cook green beans according to package directions but stop it 3 minutes before its completely done. (I use the microwave) In a large microwave safe bowl add green beans and remaining ingredients. Stir to combine and continue to cook for the last 3 minutes. Stir again and serve.
Slightly Adapted from: Allrecipes
Linked to: Strut Your Stuff Saturdays