Bubble Chili Dog
- 1 pkg. hot dogs, sliced
- 2 16 oz. can refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- 3 cups chili (ours is thick, might need less)
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- mustard (opt)
- *Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet over medium heat warm chili, hot dogs, and about 3/4 of the cheese. Mix until heated. Gently fold in biscuits.
- Scoop mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 25 mins. Sprinkle with remaining cheese bake for additional 10 mins. Let stand 5 mins. before serving. Drizzle with mustard if desired. You could also add onions, ketchup, or jalapenos, whatever you love to top your dog with.
Inspired by: Bubble Pizza
Linked to: Weekend Potluck