Follow me on Pinterest , Twitter, and Facebook :)
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage or ground beef
- 4 oz. pepperoni, halved (about 3/4 cup)
- 15 oz. pizza sauce
- 2 - 16 oz. can refrigerated biscuits, quartered (I use flaky)
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (divided)
- *Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet and then drain. Remove from heat and stir in sauce, pepperoni, about 3/4 of the cheese, and biscuits. Mix gently until combined. Spoon mixture into a greased 9 X13 pan.
- Bake for 25 mins. Then sprinkle on remaining cheese and bake another 10 mins.
- Let stand 5 mins before serving.
Adapted from: The Best Of Mr. Food Volume 2