Who doesn't love a great cheeseburger? And if your me then you can't turn down a great egg roll either. So its the best of both world. Bacon cheesy goodness and a crisp shell. This is my families favorite snack to have during game/race days. As a bonus it makes a perfect treat for a get together too! Want more egg rolls? Check out our Breakfast Egg Rolls and also our Frito Chili Pie Egg Rolls!
Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked & crumbled (about 18 slices)
- 2 1/2 cups Monetary Jack & Colby cheese, shredded (10 oz)
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 18 egg roll wrappers
- 1 egg, beaten
- oil, for frying (opt)
- *Brown meat in large skillet over medium heat, season with salt & pepper and onion powder. Drain, and add to a large mixing bowl and combine with cheese, bacon, and mustard. Mix until well blended.
- Lay out egg roll wrappers and use 2 tablespoons of mixture for each wrapper. Fold as directed (If you need help on how to roll these I have a tutorial on my Breakfast Egg Rolls.) Dip finger in the beaten egg and seal wrapper close.
- Preheat a skillet with oil about 1 1/2 inches deep to 350 degrees. Once hot, fry egg rolls about 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- If you like you can bake these at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. We like to serve this with a equal parts ketchup, mustard, mayo dip.
Makes 18 egg rolls
Adapted from :Food.com
Linked to: Weekend Potluck