Candy Corn Vodka
- 3/4 - 1 cup candy corn (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- * For the vodka, combine candy corn and vodka in an airtight container; set aside for 12 - 16 hours, then strain (If needed) 12 hours will need to be strained, at 16 the candy will have disintegrated leaving the vodka thicker.
- If you give the vodka a few gently swirl over time the candy will mix quicker.
Candy Corn Cordials
- 4 oz. candy corn vodka
- 2 oz. orange liqeur
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1 egg white (opt)
- * To make drink, add 4 ounces of the candy corn vodka, the orange liqueur, lemon juice and egg white if desired to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
- Strain into 2 chilled glasses and garnish as desired.